The Rude Mechanicals return to the stage to complete Shakespeare’s canon.
Cymbeline is a classic fairytale, complete with a wicked stepmother, long-lost brothers, a princess in disguise, a prince in exile, true love, and a war brewing in the background. Cymbeline is the only Shakespeare play that the Rude Mechanicals have never performed – until now! Read more about the production at the Cymbeline page.
November 5, 6, 7
All performances 8 PM
Greenbelt Arts Center
123 Centerway, Greenbelt, MD
Audience must show proof of vaccination and wear masks at all times. See below for COVID policy.
Performers are vaccinated and will be masked.
Adult $24, Senior/Military $22, Student/Youth $12
- Please purchase your tickets online in advance – we cannot support door sales at this time.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, GAC will refund tickets for any reason.
- In order to enter the facility, you will need to show a paper or digital proof of vaccination card at the door and an ID with matching name. Please have your documents (ID, proof of vaccination) ready.
- For those unable to be vaccinated, we are very sorry that you cannot participate at this time and we look forward to a time when a vaccination is no longer required for entry.
- You will be required to wear paper or cloth masks in all areas of the facility, at all times. You must wear a mask even if you have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All people entering/exiting the building will sign in and out to support contact tracing activities. We have a QR code sign that anyone can easily scan or a sign-in if you don’t have a smartphone.
- GAC will employ a limited (<50%) seating plan for this performance. An usher will seat you/your party in a manner to ensure social distancing.
- GAC will not provide concessions during performances and patrons are encouraged to go outside if they need a snack or beverage. Everyone is encouraged to exit the building after a performance, rather than congregating.
- Please cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Please use social distancing when in the facility, to the extent possible (for example, when queuing for the restroom).